It’s never too early to book yourself on a Cunard World Cruise 2018. Each itinerary filled with a sense of adventure, enhanced by the comfort by which you arrive.
• Early booking fares on 2018 sailings across Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth
• Inclusive drinks and prepaid gratuities for bookings in balconies and above
• Reduced deposits
• Onboard spending
A luxury cruise holiday with Cunard is all about offering you choices. You choose whether you want to relax or fill your day. There are no worries about how much your food and entertainment will cost – your food is included in the price of your cruise as well as most activities and entertainment. It is a white glove service onboard.
• A choice of Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill and Queens Grill staterooms and suites. All en suite and air conditioned.
• Nightly turndown service and steward to look ensure your stateroom or suite is always pristine.
•Satellite TV (with multi-language film and music channels)
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the main restaurants
• 24 hour room service
• Traditional afternoon tea is served each day in the Queens Room
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks along with tea, coffee, water and fruit juice are all available 24 hours a day at the buffet restaurants.
• Comedy and drama shows, Shakespeare classics and spectacular musical productions in the Royal Court Theatre
• Cunard Insights – talks on a range of issues by well-known celebrities and experts.
• Go dancing in the nightclub or Queens Room
• Live music from resident bands to jazz ensembles and classical recitals to singers
Health & Wellbeing
• Full use of the sports court for football, deck tennis, basketball and more.
• A choice of swimming pools and whirlpool spas.
• Fully equipped gym.
Queen Mary 2 has been recently remastered and returned to the fleet on 23 June 2016. See below #QM2Remastered video for an overview (source: Cunard):